Roubaix SL4 Sora Road Bike w/Tri Bars
Pre-owned, excellent condition.
Comes with tri-bar which can be removed.
Smoother is faster. The more comfortable and less fatigued you are at the end of a 4 hour ride, the stronger you'll be. Like shocks on a race car, the Zertz vibration damping inserts on the Roubaix SL4 help absorb road impact and keep power planted firmly on the road - couple that with a FACT carbon 10r frame and it's still plenty stiff to thrash around in a sprint. Just ask four time Paris-Roubaix champion Tom Boonen
- FACT 8r carbon frame with Endurance Road Geometry, Zertz and tapered headtube, paired with a full carbon monocoque fork for the perfect blend of stiffness, compliance and light weight
- New Shimano Sora compact crankset delivers the precise shifting Shimano is known for
- Espoir Elite 25c tires with BlackBelt puncture protection allow for a smooth, fast, and confident ride
- Specialized Roubaix Tape w/ 2.5 gel pads makes for an incredibly comfortable front-end, on any terrain, for any length of ride
- Riva Road Gel saddle, with Cr-Mo rails, delivers the same ergonomically designed, scientifically-proven Body Geometry features that allow riders to deliver power in high-performance positions
- Specialized Comp FACT carbon seatpost offers the exceptional vibration damping characteristics of carbon fiber for long days in the saddle